Friday 15 November 2013

Petra Vs Me Sumdog Games

Today I have been playing on sumdog versing the same class mate for a very long time, she came first in this round but I came first in the rest of the games we played :)

We were playing dress down at the start and I came first, she kept on putting the ugly clothes on me.
We played this game again and I still came first which made me grin when I knew I was going to win.
I'm the girl with the white hear, I think I looked very pretty in this one so I screenshotted this.

On this game I was versing a robot because there was nobody who wanted  to play on this game, I came first again! But this robot was on a higher level than me which was surprising.

I think the only reason why I kept on winning was because  I was practicing my basic facts and fractions every single time I learnt at school.





No comments:

Post a Comment