Monday 17 August 2015

Writing Progress - Term 3 Week 5

Writing Progress - Term 3 Week 5


In week 3 I started crafting my recount about a past experience during my child hood. It was based around me and my friend playing inside trolleys.


I see that my writing strengths are peering ideas together. Which means I am good at making my work link with each other. I know this because when I look back at my writing I can see that my work is linked up, especially with ideas. This is a good thing, but it does mean that I am not thinking out of the box. Or in another way I'm saying that my ideas aren't as big as they should be.

Reflecting on my current writing skills I think I need to work on making my sentences more interesting. If I can make my work interesting it means I am entertaining my audience which is an author's purpose when they are or when I am writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment