Wednesday 30 October 2013

Running Away Narrative.

The girl woke up, “Where am I?” she’s laying in a pile of leaves. Trees, so tall that you can’t see the sky. She get’s up and runs, she follows the path, ahead it is leading her outside of the forest.

She starts scanning the forest. “This is the same forest that me and dad went to!” She keeps on running. When she stops, it is another forest, the same position, the same colours, and the same forest. She walks slowly, instead of following the path she heads off into the forest and follows her left. There stood a enormous pond. She looks inside of it. And looks at herself.
She steps back, and runs away. Then, she starts running onto the path following it again.
Fear.
“Why am I here?” The little girl looks at the trees, she can see shadows, but nobody is there.
She runs outside. The trees are black, and the setting looks modern style. She starts looking at her shoes, and outfit. She starts looking at the forest again.

She starts turning around and runs.


Instead of another forest it’s just a long path, she runs for it.
A few hours later, she gets very tired. “She starts to forget about herself, she starts to forget who she is.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

* One thing I love about your narrative story is that all of your figuaritve language
* My favourite sentence of your story is the tall trees cover they sky

* One thing I think you could work on next time is to add more detail and add more writing

Anonymous said...

One thing I love about your narrative story is that it makes sense and you have made me try to figure out the girls name!
My favourite sentence of your story is when you wrote The girl woke up,I like this because it is like you do not know her name either.
One thing I think you could work on next time is using a little bit more punctuation.

Anonymous said...

* One thing I love about your narrative story is is when the girl wakes up in the forest

* My favourite sentence of your story is The little girl looks at the trees, she can see shadows, but nobody is there.

* One thing I think you could work on next time is more talking

Anonymous said...

One thing I love about your narrative story is that you use a lot of precise words

One thing I think you should work on is using some similies.

My favourite sentence in your narrative story is when she stops, it is another forest, the same position, the same colours, and the same forest.

Keep it up!

Post a Comment