Friday 25 October 2013

_Athletics Day_

Characters : The whole of the school.
Setting:  Tamaki Primary School




BENGHAZI RULES!

Wednesday 16th October, today is athletics day, we have athletics day every year.
My group is  benghazi. We all have to wear green T-SHIRTS to represent our team,
I think that is a really good idea.
I am feeling REALLY  scared today, now that I have arrived at school I get told by my classmate Starr, we have to get our faces painted. When I walk in I look at all the others, I am a silent mouse, I look out in the hall I see all of  the groups, Tripoli, Tobruk and Alamein. They all look better than us.
We all have just finished our CHANTING  practice and now we have to go outside to our groups, when we got there we started off with races for fun, which is when we get to go in these races if we want to, of course I decide not to go, I probably would of come last in the whole race anyway. Tripoli’s team is chanting MUCH LOUDER than us, which is a pity. It’s now my turn to race,. I feel like a pig! big, fat and pink that weighs too much that it can’t run, but I’m not that fat.
BANG! I run, there is too many girls at front of me, I am as slow as a snail.
The race finished,
I sit back in my house colours. Now it’s lunch time, after lunch we have to do one more race. And that’s when all of the racing is done.
I hang around my friends and relax until the bell rings. The sun has turned hotter than mars, and the grass is wavy and hot.
Now after the next race, It will actually be over, it wasn’t as scary as I thought it was.

A few minutes later, It’s now our turn again, I’m thrilled to bits, this is the last race. Slivery, slimey sweat is all over me. But as soon as I know it, the race is all over,, I am as happy as can be but very exhausted. But what I heard, we didn’t come first, we came last. I actually thought that it was a very fun-day. But I hate that we lost.
Now, I can’t wait until the very next Athletics day.
Chardonnay Topia

Very Funny Char HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment