Wednesday 21 August 2013

An Afternoon With Uncle James



On Tuesday afternoon a guy named James came in and taught us how to draw cartoons.You should've see his drawings-only an expert could draw them.The best part of my day was when James came up to me and said that my work looked totally finished and my cartoon girl looked like a model. 

James is a very inspiring person,he says to practice, practice practice. James also showed us how to draw chins, eyes, noses, ears, hairs and body's much better than we used to.

James gave up his work time just to come in and teach us, I wasn't very happy when I heard about that because it's sad that he misses out on work, but I was really grateful. I thank James for coming in and I really appreciate it.

Here is a picture of James and my classmates and my picture that I drew.





No comments:

Post a Comment