Thursday 18 April 2013

My Speech 2013

My Speech!

Kia ora, My name is Chardonnay,
This term for inquiry we have been learning about vocations, which is another meaning of jobs. Jobs are very important to have when your older it helps you get the money you need for a better future and prepares the food that you need, but right now your job is to learn and grow. 

Today I want to talk to you about my job that I aspire to be.  At the beginning of the term my job that I aspired to be was a fashion designer, I thought that fashion designing was cool, I knew how to create and design clothing with material,
but another reason was because I wanted to wear the designs that I created myself.

After learning and researching I now want to become an accountant.  I think that being an accountant will be hard but I have the brains to handle it, and I think that this is the true Job that I aspire to be.

The inspiring person that inspires me to change is Michael Jackson, he inspires me to change because he loved and cared for everyone that weren't just like him.

The person I have met that inspires me is my mum, she inspires me to change, care and help others.

Think about what I have talked to you about in the last few minutes, I hope you pick the the true inspiring Job that you aspire to have, don't choose anyone elses job because they tell you to, choose the job that you aspire to have.
I encourage you to follow  your dreams.
By Chardonnay.


No comments:

Post a Comment