Thursday 1 March 2012

All About Me


Hi my name is Chardonnay. I was born in Auckland New Zealand. I am nine years old. I have black short hair and my eyes are light  coloured –brown. I am beautiful and glamorous.

 



I have a brother and a sister. I live with my mum and my brother. My sister is 19 years old and my brother is 10. I have 2 cats and thousands of chickens. I love my family because they love me.

I am Maori and I love my culture because it represents who I am.

I enjoy playing with my friends and family and sometimes playing with my pets. The best work I like at school is reading and writing and sometimes spelling.

My best friend is Savannah. She likes jumping on tramps and watching TV. She has long brown hair and brown eyes. I like her because she always cheers me up and makes me laugh.

When I grow up I want to be in the navy so I can be fit and healthy.

 
This year, my learning goal is to challenge my thinking so that I can be brainy at achieving all my learning goals.

3 comments:

Ms Aireen said...

Great self description Chardonnay! I look forward to challenging your thinking to help you achieve your learning goals this year.

Continue to use powerful describing words to help 'level up' in Writing.

Ms Aireen

Anonymous said...

Hi Chardonnay,
I like all of your stories on you're blog, even your presentations they all are good because I like reading my friends blogs and seeing what you do in class.

Anonymous said...

To Chardornnay,

I loved your ALL ABOUT ME because it was interesting because it tells me all about you.
From Shantai.

Post a Comment