Tuesday 10 September 2013

Spelling - T3 WK7

Today I have been practicing my spelling words, this is one of the games that I play when it is spelling time. This game is called Farkle Frog.

One of my words that I find hard to spell is concrete and one word that I find very easy on my list is term.

This is my spelling list:
bench
equation
medication
shopping
capture
forgotten
mischief
stage
concrete
fraction
pain
term
enemy
height
prepare
type
energy
height
prepare
type
non-fiction
report
article
biography



This is another game that I play, I find it really easy but a little difficult.
I find it easy because all we have to do is shoot the proper letter of the word, but the reason I find it hard is because I die easily and right now I only have 0 lives and I have only defeated 3 of the words. 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chardonnay,
I love the way you have told me what your spelling words are one thing you need to work on is putting the pictures on first so we know that you have more information! Besides that everything was perfect keep it up!!! :>

Post a Comment